Announce: gerrymander 1.2 “As effective as a cat-flap in an elephant house” – a client API and command line tool for gerrit
I’m pleased to announce the availability of a new release of gerrymander, version 1.2. Gerrymander provides a python command line tool and APIs for querying information from the gerrit review system, as used in OpenStack and many other projects. You can get it from pypi
# pip install gerrymander
Or straight from GitHub
# git clone git://github.com/berrange/gerrymander.git
If you’re the impatient type, then go to the README file which provides a quick start guide to using the tool.
The changes in version 1.2 are
- Don’t drop ‘Restored’ comments in ‘comments’ command
- Change ‘assertEquals’ to ‘assertEqual’
- Print list of options for ‘changes’ command in help message
- Send all output via a pager (eg less or whatever $PAGER says) Can disable via setting GERRYMANDER_PAGER=cat env var.
- Fix ordering of comments when > 10 patch sets are present
- Handle remaining event types
- Stop subprocesses getting signals intended for main process
- Improve colourization of review votes
Thanks to everyone who contributed patches that went into this new release